Thursday, July 16, 2009

Revolution??

It is too long for me to relax after holidays....I almost forget all the thing that i hav learnt from secondary school....The ways and the skill of studying of me are deviated...and make me struggle for my exam that has passed recently....i realised that i cant handle the questions ....It is too late for me to realise after the exam? Anywhere this is the fact.....From that day onwards i hav determined to rethink and reconsider all my weaknesses and try to overcome them....Hoping that i can obtain a better results in my end year semester exam....Revolution is an urgency for me....It is imperative for me to change and make adaptation in the college....Holidays.....i will fully utilise u ....U provide me an important extra time to relax and recover from the trauma....And the last time of me has died and this is the revolved jimmy....Is this a challenge for me to develop and become mature? i think it is....The desire of me to excel in the next exam is burning......I am waiting for u PSPM....

2 comments:

  1. Work harder lo.. make sure whatever you learnt is fully absorbed. Like me, lazy bum, and slacker.. make your blog more photographs will be more enchanting... Tomorrow come BM high school for my school band concert laa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na... here is my comment la
    after u call me so many timessss...
    ok la... but wat u write no same like u lo
    i mean u everytime look like siao kia
    but write de thing so serious de...
    wish u good luck la
    u know de thing much more
    haha
    i give u 80% for ur first post..
    leave some space for improvement...
    hehe

    ReplyDelete