Sunday, July 19, 2009

The ever Lunch....

This morning.....i was waken up by my lovely mum.....She off all the air conditional in my room so that i wont continue to sleep......she knew that it is very hard to wake me up especially during the holidays.....Why she called me up so early.....Haha....actually i was late....We were going to attend a function in Golden Beach Resort...This is not the social obligation function..i would just want to join..the of utmost reason is i so free....Who not i utilise myself with such pleassure function? And the hotel just opposite to my house...so i still can take some to prepare...Wow...There are so much of people in the restaurant....I was shocked because i still in the semi-conscious condition....I informed myself to be steady and cautious to my behaviour....There are huge variety of food.....I was fascinated by the food provided...The variety of cuisine there made me puzzled to eat weather the chinese cuisine first or the english one....I tried all the food to meet my desire and satisfaction...Not bad....I hav tried until i losed my taste....i ate all the meat with the same taste....And what i most satisfied was i have tried more than 5 types of cakes that i never ate within a day....Erm i also enjoyed the environment there....quite romantic and relaxing.....perhaps it is a perfect place for us to unwind stress and made my brain working slowly....Erm after that i took a nap before my mouth continued to work....It is also not good for me to grumble the food in one time.....stomach cannot withstand the pressure.....Dont play with your stomach...when it stikes...haha...then u meet a problem...Seriously dont play with your stomach....Erm then straight after this i went to the fish spa....i didnt try...just only my little brave father would like to try this....quite itchy when the fish attacked him....His face has expressed different types of expressions....haha....My dear father...This is the first time i saw u so funny...after this....we went back home because i would like to send my friends back to their school.....i so reluctant to leave them...but this is the fact...To leave....i so miss u all my friends....Keep in touch....Jimmy.....

6 comments:

  1. haha~
    here im~
    ee~
    you already have a huge tummy la~~
    why eat so much??
    here is a comment~~
    i prefer an article with 'enter' than 'dot.dot.dot'~~
    hehe~~
    just an idea for reference~~
    make yourself fun in blogger~~
    keep in touch~

    ReplyDelete
  2. youyou~~
    wassup~~
    sorry to saw u open a blog~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...
    If I were u, I'll surely overfill my stomach and diet for three days..
    But the font is rather small,cant read so clearly.
    Anyway, congratulations to have your own new log and hope that you can share your opinion or feelings with us...
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jimmy,u should diet le..abo ur carrot leg will become elephant leg..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahderland...u dont worry..i am slim enough K....Erm ur natural skin colour so attracting...better reconsider urself 1st...haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. u should change ur font type or size oso
    difficult to read...
    didnt u say u on diet
    y still eat so much
    haha... keep it up la
    good luck n sorry for late comment

    ReplyDelete