Saturday, January 30, 2010

It is a day after tomorrow

Thinking that i will be dying on my bed for some centuries but i didnt let my body controlled my mind. It was a great experience for me to ran over 25 station games for 4 hours journey with my good comrades. A simple Info Hunt can be launched in a way like survival or army training-unbelievable. This activity not only challenged our stamina but also our intelligence.
Anyway, in this blog i will try to expressed my contention with those stations games and appreciate to those who have hardly prepared for it. Adrenaline is rushed all over my body knowing that Chinese New Year is coming soon. I have long didnt meet all my old companions and i hope that we will be during the eve.

Chinese New Year is a custom New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are celebrated as a family affair, a time of reunion and thanksgiving. The celebration was traditionally highlighted with a religious ceremony given in honor of Heaven and Earth, the gods of the household and the family ancestors.

The sacrifice to the ancestors, the most vital of all the rituals, united the living members with those who had passed away. Departed relatives are remembered with great respect because they were responsible for laying the foundations for the fortune and glory of the family. Thus it is a vital and meaningful fest for all chinese to celebrate. And be prepared my friends, i am coming to visit you.

No one can predict what will happen tomorrow. Hope that everyone can appreciate and content with what they have had. I dont wan to pin- point anyone but i really agigated with someone who is always translated all my words in other meanings. Sometimes it is just a simple and jokey conversation but it has being treated in a serious way.OMG.

I end here with a simple quotation from Coretta Scott King-"Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the haters more than injures hated.

No comments:

Post a Comment